Wednesday 23 October 2013

Training Gone Awry

I've just updated EVEMon and have looked at my characters and made sure they're training the skills for their long term goals.

Of the five characters I have four are training the right skills and I've finally realised that my "main" is training skills with no real goal in mind. I can't believe I haven't noticed this until today, I really should have noticed it before today.


Perception/Willpower attributes to maximum and instead of training Spaceship Command skills I'm doing Gunnery. This is silly, this character doesn't do PvP he does industry yet I am 5 hours 10 minutes from completing Capital Energy Turret V... I don't even have the basic support skills to V and that skill has been going on for 26 days!

How. Did. I. Miss. That.

Time to spend some time in EVEMon working out what he should be doing rather than just adding skills (in what appears to be) a random manner.

Edit: I have also discovered I've managed to train Tactical Weapon Configuration to IV. I have no recollection of doing that, have I been sleep-skill-queuing?

No comments:

Post a Comment