Wednesday 20 April 2016

Want To Buy

I really need to find somewhere I can buy a backbone. Really I do.
 
I activated plex on my accounts last night for another 30 days of playing other games. Really I know I shouldn't have but I could not leave them at a mid-point with cargo that needs to be in a trade hub plus I need to maintain towers and well all kinds of other shit that I really, really should be able to ignore.
 
Still no response to my petition but I'm not bothered, really not at all...
 
So, anyone know where I can buy a backbone, ideally one made of steel or something that won't break.
 

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever try logging into Eve on another PC on a different ISP. It would at least confirm or deny problems with your own setup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you find a supplier. I've been unable to cancel my subs as well...

    ReplyDelete