Monday 28 July 2014

My Post Crius Review

Good. With a capital G.

That sums it up succinctly. 

General Feedback


I was accosted (in a nice way) by a friend this morning when I logged in to do some skill queue updates before work and he had nothing but good things to say about the new Industry UI and the lessening of the "click-fest" we used to have.

Lorna has also said the same to me, and I'm sure there will be a blog post on it from her in the very near future.

Holding Pattern


I haven't really done any industry work since the day before Crius was deployed because I'd identified some bottlenecks that would arise and the market would be in a state of flux due to changes to blueprints. 

Fortunately I planned ahead and have about 8 weeks stock of modules on hand and another three and half weeks of moon goo for my towers. This will allow me to remain afloat whilst still meeting my commitments and leaving me some "play money".

I do have a "strategic reserve" in the form of PLEX but I do not wish to cash any of these in as they are my long term ISK store but also a valuable bank of game-time should I have any ISK poor months and I'm unable to buy fresh PLEX to fund my accounts.

I'm still watching the market and starting to plan when I'll be starting industry again, I have plans forming for new ventures alongside my existing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment