Monday 18 November 2013

Relaxation

I didn't mean to but the week leading up to Rubicon's release has been taken as a little holiday from EVE for myself.
 
I haven't had any pressing deadlines or jobs to complete so I've only been using EVEMon and my Tower Management program to monitor my accounts. When I've needed to add a skill to a queue or interact with my towers I've done so but aside from that I've kept clear of EVE things and had a nice break.
 
Of course playing some PAYDAY 2 hasn't counted as a break to my wife but I only got that on Sunday so she's had about 5 days of more attention, I think she didn't notice as she certainly never stopped playing Candy Crush..
 
The break has been nice but there are tasks to perform, objectives to achieve and they won't be achieved without me doing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment