Thursday 26 September 2013

Confession Time

I've been playing EVE for just over three years now and believe, with the exception of Faction Warfare, I've sampled all the different professions available. And out of all of them I've found that, going against most other people that...
 
I enjoy to both Ice and Ore mining in New Eden.
 
 
 
There, I've said it. I must be one of the few who doesn't complain about pressing buttons or having to shift targets to mine Ore/Ice. But I do find the whole process rewarding and relaxing, sure a little more variation in what I had to do to mine wouldn't be a bad thing but the way things are now are just fine for me.
 
I mine for myself or when others ask me for specific minerals or ice components. I haven't done it for a while, I've been buying far too much of what I need on buy orders or from market hubs. But I do still enjoy a little mining when I can.
 
Being able to mine with an Orca or Rorqual boosting really helps and makes the time fly, that and a good TV show or movie running on another monitor.
 
PvP can be fun but I get just as much enjoyment, if not more, from mining... 

No comments:

Post a Comment