Monday 29 November 2010

It's been a semi-quiet few days for ZGG, we received a wardec towards the end of last week due to the history and the alt of a member of the corporation. After speaking to the Corp CEO that war dec'd us I thought we could resolve this quickly, after removing the member of our corporation they had an issue with, but it turns out that wasn't enough and they believe that we have links to their main target.


What these links constitute I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing they think we are a front for them in mining operations and provide income outside of pirating, or that I have influence over them and can get them to surrender or present terms.

Honestly I don't know, what I do know is that outside knowing members of the pirate corporation outside of the EVE universe we (ZGG) have no relationship, understanding or agreements with the pirate corporation and it is only due to "coincidences" (as the CEO put it) that they will continue to keep the war dec active on us.

I started two previous corporations only to have them close rather quickly because we were bullied by war declarations, but ZGG is different it has a purpose and I won't be bullied into closing it.

So far the war between the two sides has (to my knowledge) been something like the phoney war in 1939, posturing and much discussion but little action. The tactic both sides are employing seems to be mind games and I don't even think they've met in battle yet, I could be wrong.

Either way ZGG is caught in the middle and must make do, fortunately skill training doesn't need space time so I've queued up some nice skills and will be making the most of it.


We've also managed to get hold of, rather cheaply, two nice BPC's for the Armageddon and Harbinger ships which we are currently planning on doing production runs with. Both are ships in high demand and even selling at mininum cost we should make a tidy profit, enough to invest in higher yield mining equipment and possibly even a new Hulk for Corporation use. I'll go into detail in a later post but it will be my and ZGG's first foray into manufacturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment