Thursday 5 September 2013

The stasis chamber opens...

Zero Gravity Geology has been in stasis for nearly two years. Changes to membership along with new opportunities (not to mention game mechanics) meant that ZGG entered stasis whereby it chugged along doing nothing whilst primary and secondary characters moved on to different corporations/alliances and entered EVE with their eyes open.
 
When ZGG entered stasis the characters I had had no more than 15m to 20m SP, now 70m is the average with each having moved to be focused on Leadership/Industry, Industry/Production or PvP.
 
Fun has been had and more importantly things have been learned. I'm indebted to several people for teaching me most, if not all, that I have learnt and experienced. A lot of which I will be posting about in the future.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment