Thursday 13 March 2014

Creating a Super Capital Character - Part 2 - Basic Skillplan

In Part 1 discussed the motivation and basic needs for creating a Super capital pilot this Part describes the initial plan design along with the use of implants and remaps to ensure maximum efficiency.

Below is the skill plan I use to get a basic "ship holder character" started, the example is for an Amarr Aeon, but substitute any racial skills for the one you want to train. 

Plan Design


I designed the plan on the basis to maximize skills learnt in the shortest span of time, because of this 94% (16 of the 17) of the skills in the basic skillset are to be able to sit in and move the ship only, this is not a combat capable pilot. As a result of this decision the first skill we train is Cybernetics and this is to Level V in order to get Improved implants to maximize skill points per hour.

A new character benefits from two remaps being available instantly so we'll leverage these when appropriate and I determined that these should be applied to when training Memory/Perception and Perception/Willpower (approximately the final two thirds of the skills). We could use the remap immediately but getting the Improved implants with the default attribute setup I thought was more productive.

Basic Skills for Aeon Pilot


Cybernetics I
Insert Basic implants for Intelligence/Memory/Perception
Cybernetics II
Cybernetics III
Cybernetics IV
Cybernetics V
Replace implants with Improved implants for Intelligence/Memory/Perception/Willpower
Science IV
Science V
Navigation IV
Navigation V
Warp Drive Operation I
Warp Drive Operation II
Warp Drive Operation III
Warp Drive Operation IV
Warp Drive Operation V
Jump Drive Operation I
Jump Drive Operation II
Jump Drive Operation III
Jump Drive Operation IV
Jump Drive Operation V
Jump Fuel Conservation I
Jump Fuel Conservation II
Jump Fuel Conservation III
Jump Fuel Conservation IV
Jump Drive Calibration I
Jump Drive Calibration II
Jump Drive Calibration III
Remap to maximum Memory(27)/remainder Perception(21)
Drones I
Drones II
Drones III
Drones IV
Drones V
Drone Interfacing I
Drone Interfacing II
Drone Interfacing III
Drone Interfacing IV
Drone Interfacing V
Remap to maximum Perception(27)/remainder Willpower(21)
Spaceship Command IV
Spaceship Command V
Advanced Spaceship Command I
Advanced Spaceship Command II
Advanced Spaceship Command III
Advanced Spaceship Command IV
Advanced Spaceship Command V
Capital Ships I
Capital Ships II
Capital Ships III
Capital Ships IV
Amarr Frigate III
Amarr Destroyer I
Amarr Destroyer II
Amarr Destroyer III
Amarr Cruiser I
Amarr Cruiser II
Amarr Cruiser III
Amarr Battlecruiser I
Amarr Battlecruiser II
Amarr Battlecruiser III
Amarr Battleship I
Amarr Battleship II
Amarr Battleship III
Amarr Carrier I

Notes

  • The total training time for the above is 107 days with Basic and Improved implants and remaps or 119 days without.
  • Use of Dual Character training adds an overhead cost of one PLEX per month. If you had a free account with no characters in training you could eliminate this.

Coming Up

 
Having a "basic sitter" is a start but many buyers want a more advanced character and so will you, especially if you want a character to sit in your own Supercarrier.
 
In Part 3 I'll discuss and show the additional skills that you can further train to increase the value of any character you sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment