Tuesday 6 January 2015

Caught by the Rozzers

For those unaware of the meaning, Rozzers is a slang term to describe the police. Its has a comical nature to it.

It was a quiet day


I was moving goods from Amarr to my home base, nothing major just the culmination of buy orders from the last few weeks as well as random odds and sods I'd accumulated.

I jumped from Amarr into Ashab when I got a notification:


and a popup box appeared telling me that I had to choose Yes or No and it was possible my ship would be destroyed. Being in a freighter I did not want this to happen so I read the box and decided that something I was carrying was at fault and I should allow confiscation.

I clicked Yes, received a wallet flashing indicator and a new notification:


Standard Exile Boosters were the cause. I don't remember them being in my hanger but they were and I have been caught.

It's a Fair Cop


Bugger.

A 327, 680 ISK fine and confiscation of the goods. It could have been worse and I could have lost a 1.4 billion ISK ship. I should have checked the cargo before I loaded it and I do remember a popup about "contraband" but I auto-piloted through that and click Yes to.

I think I'm going to have to have words with Scotty...

No comments:

Post a Comment