Wednesday 22 July 2015

Quote of the Day

I was lowering my IQ earlier today reading the Eve Online forums
                                                                       - EVE Hermit
I don't know any EVE Online player that does not admit that the EVE Online forums are a "hive of scum and villainy". There are far too many trollers, people who don't know how to search or those that just don't know when to shut up.

I do visit the forums but I rarely actually read any topics, a browse through the subjects is usually enough to make me shake my head and close the window. That said I do read the Features & Ideas sub-forum as it, occasionally, has well thought out and good ideas.

A better place to visit would be the r/Eve Reddit page, this usually has good links to funny images, good discussions and information for new players. 

1 comment:

  1. 'Good Discussion' and Reddit? I'm not sure if we've been reading different places, but Reddit is hardly any less mind numbing than the EvE Forums. At least the EvE forums let you jump to the next Dev and CSM post, and you don't have to trawl for them.

    Total Eve is the solution. You can avoid all other players' thoughts.

    Rob K.

    ReplyDelete