Thursday 8 May 2014

It's the small things

Kronos is coming and with it lots of changes, major and minor and overnight there has been a very welcome notice of a change to the pre-requisite requirements for the Starbase Defense Management skill.

This skill allows a pilot to control up-to five POS defense modules whilst within the POS shield. Previously in order to unlock this skill you needed to train Anchoring V but with the release of Kronos Anchoring IV will be the new requirement.

I already have two characters with this skill and this change means I no longer have to wait two weeks to finish Anchoring V in order to get a couple of extra guns under my control. Now I'll have all my characters trained to IV and at least SDM III.

This is a very welcome change and one that I see a lot more people will be training as covered by Foo.

No comments:

Post a Comment