Friday 17 December 2010

Skill Points

Incursion 1.0.1 has been deployed and as of last night (local time) I had some skill points for allocation, at the moment I'm still training as an Industrial and I'm slowly getting towards Cybernetics V and Mining Director V so I can use the Mining Foreman Mindlink implant I bought a while ago and have been itching to install.

Logically I should have spent my 320,000 SP on those skills but I did not, I actually spent them them on Spaceship Command and gunnery skills. Why, quite plainly as I'm an industrialist these skills have been on the back burner so the ability to get Cruiser IV, Gunnery V and a couple of other skills to level 3 mean I can at least fly larger ships and throw out a little more punch.

I don't regret it, especially as I'm now able to fly Battleships, should the need ever arise, in defense of my comrades or (when I get enough money) I can run Level 3 missions on my own with some nice firepower.

No comments:

Post a Comment